Our medical professionals at Roseville Eye Associate have years of experience solving conditions unique to patients of all ages in Falcon Heights, MN – from pediatrics, to adults, to seniors. This means that any, every, and all patients receive personalized care plan tailored to their specific needs.
Our goal is to provide a great customer experience while offering top of the line eye care technology. We also believe in transparency, and our staff strives to provide all of our patients with the necessary to help illustrate the importance of annual exams regarding ocular and systemic health.
Our core services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine eye exams
- Contact lens fittings – including difficult to fit and specialty contact lenses
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Treatment of vision-related learning problems
- Management of ocular diseases including:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy and keratoconus
- Pre- and post-op care for Lasik and cataract surgery
- Management of ocular inflammatory conditions, dry-eye syndrome and “allergy eyes”
- Treatment of eye infections and conjunctivitis (pink eye)
We also understand the importance of aesthetics. While our expert optical staff can place a wide variety of eye wear solutions at your fingertips, it all starts with you. At the end of the day, we’re focused on your needs and your style preferences. This is why we are proud to offer:
- A wide selection of eyeglasses in the most stylish frame designs
- Regular and prescription sunglasses
- Contact lenses
The eyes are more than just the windows to the soul. Eye care is a crucial part of overall health and well-being, and we are dedicated to joining you for every step of your eye care journey. If you’re in the 55108 or 55113 zip codes, get in touch with us today to set up an appointment, or just get to know us, and our services, a little bit better.
The world is a beautiful place. We’re here to help you see it a little better.