At Roseville Eye Associates, our goal is to provide you with the best possible eye care experience in St. Paul, MN: We use top of the line technology, and utilize industry best practices for any and all of your eye care needs while working in a friendly atmosphere – we strive to make you feel as welcome as you would in your own home. We also do our best to provide our patients with the education they need to help understand the importance of annual exams, and maintain ocular and systemic health.
Our years of experience solving conditions unique to patients of all ages – from pediatrics, to adults, and seniors as well – means that any, and every patient who walks through our door will receive a personalized care plan tailored to their specific needs.
Our core services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine eye exams
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Contact lens fittings – including difficult to fit and specialty contact lenses
- Treatment of vision-related learning problems – especially important in children
- Management of ocular diseases including:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy and keratoconus
- Pre- and post-op care for Lasik and cataract surgery
- Management of ocular inflammatory conditions, dry-eye syndrome, and “allergy eyes”
- Treatment of eye infections and conjunctivitis (pink eye)
We also understand the importance of aesthetics. We want to ensure you get the look you want, and our expert optical staff can offer any number of eye wear solutions. Ultimately, however, it’s all about you, your needs, and what you’re looking for. This is why we offer a high-quality selection of:
- Eyeglasses – with all of the latest trends and styles available for your browsing pleasure
- Regular and prescription sunglasses
- Contact lenses
We believe access to annual eye exams is important for everyone in the capital city. Let our trained optical staff help you choose the glasses and lens options that will be best for you. You’re assured of getting the right high-performance eye wear and the right look, every time. Contact Roseville Eye Associates today to set up an appointment for an eye examination, or to have any questions answered about our clinic and the services we offer.